N L Drainage & Concrete Construction Pty Ltd recognises its moral and legal responsibility to provide a safe and healthy work environment for employees, contractors, customers and visitors. This commitment extends to ensuring that the organisation’s operations do not place the local community at risk of injury, illness, property and environmental damage.
N L Drainage & Concrete Construction Pty Ltd will:
- Commit to continual improvement of environmental management practices by review and audit of projects and report findings at management reviews.
- Provide safe plant and systems of work to minimise pollution.
- Provide written procedures and instructions to ensure controlled systems of work.
- Ensure compliance with legislative requirements and current industry standards.
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to employees, contractors, customers and the general public to ensure that environmental safeguards are maintained.
- Management representatives are accountable for implementing this policy in their area of responsibility. This will be measured via their annual performance reviews.
Management is responsible for:
- The provision and maintenance of the workplace in a safe condition.
- Involvement in the development, promotion and implementation of environmental policies and procedures.
- Training employees in the performance of their assigned tasks.
- The provision of resources to meet environmental commitment.
Employees are to:
- Follow environmental policies and procedures.
- Report all known or observed hazards to their immediate Supervisor or Manager.
- Implementation of the Policy
This policy will be implemented by N L Drainage & Concrete Construction Pty Ltd in all its operations and functions including those situations where employees are required to work off site and such shall be denoted within the site inductions undertaken.
NL Drainage & Concrete Construction Pty Ltd